Wyoming Historic District

Wyoming DE House.JPG
Wyoming Historic District is located in Delaware
Wyoming Historic District is a national historic district located at Wyoming, Kent County, Delaware. It encompasses 310 contributing buildings and 10 contributing structures in the town of Wyoming. It mainly consists of residential and commercial buildings developed after the arrival of the Delaware Railroad in 1855. Significant development occurred from the 1870s to 1941 and include examples of the Classical Revival, Bungalow/craftsman, and Queen Anne styles. Notable buildings include the town hall, the former W. M. Harris & Son Vinegar & Canning Factory, Wyoming mill complex, the Wyoming United Methodist Church, First National Bank of Wyoming, and the main building of the former Wyoming Institute. The Wyoming Railroad Station is located in the district and listed separately.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.

This page was last edited on 30 November 2016, at 02:02.
Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming_Historic_District under CC BY-SA license.

Related Topics

Recently Viewed