Walnut Grove Cemetery is a historic cemetery at Grove and Railroads Streets in Methuen, Massachusetts. The still active cemetery sits on 14 acres (5.7 ha) and is privately funded with a Board of Directors. The cemetery was established in 1853, and was laid out in the then-popular rural cemetery style. The Tenney Memorial Chapel given by the Daniel G. Tenney in 1927 as a memorial to his parents Charles H. Tenney and Fannie Haseltine (Gleason) Tenney. The chapel was designed by architect Grosvenor Atterbury. The earliest burial is estimated to be about 1850; whereas the number of burials before 1960 is unknown, there have been 896 burials since 1960.
The cemetery was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.