Mary Street

Mary Street is a street in Dublin in the Republic of Ireland that runs from Capel Street in the east to the junction of Henry Street and Upper Liffey Street in the east. It is crossed by Upper Jervis Lane, Wolfe Tone Street, and Jervis Street.

The street is part of the area developed by Humphrey Jervis after 1674 and is located in what was one of the richest parishes in the city.

The former St Mary's Church is located in the street, and was built on land donated by Jervis.

This page was last edited on 19 May 2018, at 12:06.
Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Street under CC BY-SA license.

Related Topics

Recently Viewed