Loughmacrory (// lokh-mə-KROR-ee; from Irish: Loch Mhic Ruairí, meaning "MacRuairí's lake") is a village and townland (of 1651 acres) in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is situated 8 miles (13 km) east of Omagh in the historic barony of Omagh East and the civil parish of Termonmaguirk. It had a population of 237 in the 2001 Census. Loughmacrory has houses, shops, a church and a primary school. There is also an old mill and ancient cairns nearby.
Loughmacrory is part of the Omagh District Council area.