Red and Yellow
Goodwood Cricket Club is a Sunday village cricket team that play during the summer in the grounds of Goodwood Park, near Chichester. The ground overlooks Goodwood House and is owned by the Duke of Richmond and Gordon.
Today, the club and ground is owned by the Duke of Richmond and Gordon but run by a group of volunteers that make up the Goodwood Cricket Club . The Club has formed an alliance with Chichester Priory Park Cricket Club and their 1st and 2nd XIs play at the ground on Saturdays.
A receipt for brandy, given to the players, records Goodwood's earliest known game in 1702.