, United States.
. The community was established in 1937 by Roy E. Cline, who built a rest stop at what was then the intersection of
and US 285; the rest stop, known as Clines Corners Retail Center, is now over 30,000 square feet (2,800 m
) in size.
This page was last edited on 14 January 2018, at 21:28.
under CC BY-SA license.