"We exist to transform communities and to aggressively disciple the nations by engaging in holistic development ministries; and by planting churches that proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer and Coming King."
"That we envision transformed communities with mission-driven Christian congregations here and abroad for the glory of God."
CAMACOP was incorporated in 1947 as a national church of the C&MA Philippine Missions. The Christian and Missionary Alliance in USA expanded its missions works in the Philippines in 1902. The C&MA was assigned in Zamboanga - Sulu Archipelago and Cotabato – Davao regions of Mindanao.
The first Alliance Church was planted in 1902 in Tetuan, Zamboanga City, the first Protestant church in Muslim Mindanao, which still exists until today.
After the Second World War, the local churches planted by C&MA Missionaries decided to organize themselves as a national church. Thus in 1947 the first 13 local churches incorporated themselves as The Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches of the Philippines, and in 1949 CAMACOP was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) thus became a legal personality.