The Chapel of the Most Holy Trinity at the United States Military Academy is a Catholic church and place of worship for many members of the United States Military Academy Corps of Cadets. Completed in 1900, it is the oldest chapel on the West Point campus in continual use, although the 1836 Old Cadet Chapel, moved in 1910 to West Point Cemetery, is still in use for funeral services and weekly Lutheran denominational services. Most Holy Trinity Chapel was expanded in 1959.
Media related to Chapel of the Most Holy Trinity (West Point) at Wikimedia Commons
The spire in early spring
Information stone in sanctuary
Courtyard of the rectory
Our Lady of Peace, a Mary garden directly behind the chapel
Old chapel on circa 1920's post card