Cambridgeshire High School for Boys

The Cambridgeshire High School for Boys was founded as the Cambridge and County School for Boys in Cambridge, England, in 1900.

It was later the Cambridge and County High School for Boys, and then finally the Cambridgeshire High School for Boys. It had around 600 boys in 1970, with 150 in the sixth form. It was transformed in the 1974 reorganisation of education in Cambridgeshire into Hills Road Sixth Form College.

The Cambridgeshire High School for Girls became the Long Road Sixth Form College.

This page was last edited on 5 February 2018, at 15:04.
Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_High_School_for_Boys under CC BY-SA license.

Related Topics

Recently Viewed