. It is located in the village of
. The church is part of the Blomvåg
. The white wood and stone church was built in 1931 by the
Carl Berner. The church was
on 25 November 1931 and it seats about 300 people.
This page was last edited on 10 May 2018, at 20:50 (UTC)
under CC BY-SA license.