Baildon Steelworks (Polish: Huta Baildon) was a major steelworks in Katowice, Poland. It was located in Katowice districts of Załęże and Dąb. Founded in 1823 (then in Prussian Silesia), it was a major local employer and a landmark until its liquidation in 2001.
It was named after Scottish engineer John Baildon.
It sponsored a major sports club, KS Baildon Katowice.