Arlington (Westover, Maryland)
is a historic home located at Westover
, Somerset County
, and is located at the end of James Ring Road on Maryland Route 361
. It is a prominent mid-18th-century Flemish bond
brick dwelling. It was built around 1750 by Ephraim Wilson, the two-story, center hall, single-pile house is highlighted by glazed checkerboard brick patterns on each wall. It features a Federal
period porch enriched with a cornice of paired modillion blocks and original engaged Tuscan
columns against the back wall.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
This page was last edited on 27 November 2016, at 11:22.
under CC BY-SA license.