The church is constructed in red brick with ashlar dressings, and has a tiled roof. Its plan consists of a nave, a west porch, a chancel with an apsidal east end, and a northeast vestry. On the west gable is a single bellcote. Above the west porch is a triple lancet window, and over this is a roundel. On the corners of the church are buttresses; these are square in the lower parts and octagonal above. Along the sides of the church are four lancet windows. The chancel apse contains five windows, the central one with a gablet. Inside the church, the nave walls are plastered, and the chancel is lined with brown and yellow bricks. The chancel windows contain stained glass by Morris & Co. The central three windows date from 1924 and depict the Crucifixion flanked by the Virgin Mary and Saint John. The lateral windows of 1928 depict Saint Peter and Saint Paul.