Agnew's Village (or Agnew) was a small unincorporated village in what is now Santa Clara, California. It was named for Abram Agnew, a Santa Clara Valley pioneer from Ohio who settled there around 1873.
Agnew donated 4 acres (1.6 ha) of land for a South Pacific Coast Railroad station and laid out the town, causing the station and town to be referred to as "Agnew's". The railroad depot is still standing.
The Agnew name lives on in Agnew Park in Santa Clara, as well as Agnews Developmental Center, the western campus of which was located in Agnew's Village. The campus has since been turned into the Rivermark community and an R&D campus for Oracle Corporation (formerly the headquarters for Sun Microsystems). The latter includes the 14.5-acre (5.9 ha) Agnews Historic Park.