ACM Transactions on Database Systems
The ACM Transactions on Database Systems
) is one of the journals
produced by the Association for Computing Machinery
publishes one volume yearly. Each volume has four issues, which appear in March, June, September and December.
ACM TODS received the highest possible ranking, “A*”, in the CORE rankings of computer science journals and conferences. In a study of citation patterns for database publication venues, TODS had the highest long-term impact, as measured by the frequency of citations to its papers, among any of the venues studied; however, most of those citations were outside the two-year window in which the impact factor is conventionally measured. Although its short-term impact factor was the highest among the journals included in the study, it was lower than that of several database conferences. Bernstein et al. (2005) study the timing of the submission process to TODS and the VLDB Journal, another top database journal.
This page was last edited on 17 October 2017, at 13:22.
under CC BY-SA license.
- ACM Transactions On Database Systems
- Steptoe, Washington
- Church Of St Sophia, Sofia
- Church Of St Peter, St. Albans
- Church Of St Peter, Great Berkhamsted
- English Football League System
- Forensic Science
- Church Of St Michael And All Angels, Christchurch
- Church Of St Mary On The Rock
- George Mason III
- Church Of St Mary And St John
- Church Of St Mary And All Saints, Whalley
- Church Of St Mary And All Saints, Chesterfield
- Lambeth Conference
- Church Of St Mary Major, Exeter
- Church Of St Mary, Cannington
- Church Of St Mary, Bitterley
- Church Of St Lawrence, Rode
- Henry M. Hoenigswald
- Church Of St John The Evangelist, Edinburgh
- Church Of St John The Baptist, Glastonbury
- Church Of St John The Baptist, Bromsgrove
- Appalachian Folk Music
- Church Of St Endelienta, St Endellion
- Church Of St Anne (Shandon)