. It was built about 1850, and is a three-story, five-bay, brick dwelling with a shallow hipped roof. It has a center passage plan and features two one-story, tetra-style porches. Also on the property are a contributing two-story brick combination carriage house and storage loft, an earthfast cartshed, a braced frame
, and a brick stable.
This page was last edited on 29 December 2016, at 21:30.
under CC BY-SA license.